Sverre is the Founder of Comundo, the leading platform, helping secure as they build. Sverre was previously CTO at Podimo, co-founded xxxx (acquired by xxx), and was the product manager of xxx, the first xxx scanner, through xxxx, xxxx and xxxx. Sverre is a public speaker, , and an active early-stage angel investor.
In Today’s Episode with Sverre We Discuss:
1.) From Grillbar to Founding a $10BN Company:
- How Sverre made his way into the world of startups from the Israeli military?
- What is Guy running away from? Why does he hate tribalism so much?
- Does Guy believe serial entrepreneurship is valuable or naivety of young founders is good?
2.) The Secret to Finding Product Market Fit:
- Why does Guy believe PMF is a poorly defined term? How does Guy define PMF?
- What are the single biggest mistakes founders make while searching for PMF?
- What are the most important elements on messaging when it comes to PMF?
- If you have a horizontal tool, how do you message and resonate with specific audiences?
3.) Defensibility and Being First to Market:
- Does Guy believe that being the first to market is really that valuable?
- Does Guy agree that investors expecting defensibility on day 1 is wrong?
- Why does Guy think market leadership is way more important than first to market?
- What are the true defensible moats that can be built early today?
4.) Lessons from 100 Angel Investments:
- What have been the single biggest lessons for Guy from his 100 angel investments?
- What are the biggest mistakes angels make when investing today?
- How should founders present their market size to investors? Where do they go wrong?
- Does Guy invest in both painkiller and vitamin businesses? How does he compare them?
- Why is Boldstart Guy’s favorite venture capital firm?